I am the user advocate. With no formal training in Design and UX, my passion orchestrated my journey from a hard-core technologist to a product designer. The passion was fueled by early realization of the gap between Technology and Users.
Of the 17+ years of experience, I started learning and applying user experience in early 2009. I have some gaps, but am determined to close them with each passing day.
Highlights of the UX journey:
- Ran a UX Practice (agency) for 6 years
- Authored more than 350 blogs
- Guest Lecturer on the subject of Web Usability at Pune University
- Presenter at APCHI 2013 - for a Research paper, published on ACM
- Accessibility research for blind - Eye+ Mobile App
- HCI at Stanford University
Focus areas: User Experience, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Usability Analysis, Visual Design
Hobbies: Chess, Running, Sketching, Singing
CONTACT: (650) 228-4221, firstname.lastname@example.org